Thoughtfully me

Thoughtfully me

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hindsight 20/20?

 So they say hindsight is 20/20. This proves to be true and for my foresight I know I need some new glasses, for it would seem I can hardly read a large print book that is naught but an inch from my nose. The impatience of youth would best describe my lack of foresight, youth being a level of maturity and experience that is not always and more than likely hardly at all related to actual time spent on this earth. I feel my greatest fault regarding impatience is fear, or the fact that I let fear drive my impatience to new heights, thus causing great confusion frustration and just plane stupidity too pour from me in the most awkward ways much as an over excited puppy. In the worst of cases affecting others but thankfully more often than not just ending in me banging my head against the proverbial wall hoping to beat some sense into myself, although on a rare occasion it has been a real wall and for you environmentalists out there I have not harmed any walls in bringing my senses firmly back into view. If any of you know a good foresight eye doctor please give me a reference I could use a new pair of glasses and my head could use a rest.

2 comments: